3rd , Hongca Road, Yinghong Industrial Zone, Yingde, Guangdong, China
VENTECH HVAC are always ready to help you.
1) What is the size of the air outlet of the central air conditioner
In general, the size of the air outlet of the central air conditioner is 15cm * 60-100cm. The width of the air outlet is basically fixed, but the length should be reasonably designed according to the length of the indoor unit and the decoration environment.
2) Determination of air outlet size of central air conditioner
1. According to the size of indoor unit
The size of the air outlet of the central air conditioner depends on the capacity of the indoor unit. If the air outlet is too large and the air duct is too long, the air flow speed will drop, thus affecting the use effect of the air conditioner;
If the air outlet is too small, the air flow speed will become large, resulting in discomfort caused by the direct wind blowing on the human body and possibly excessive noise.
2. Universal size
The installation size of the air outlet of the central air conditioner is not specified. It can be flexibly adjusted according to the household decoration. The size of the air outlet depends on the capacity of the indoor unit.
The general size is 15cm * 60-100cm for air outlet, 26cm * 60-100cm for air return, and 35cm * 35cm for manhole. The width of the air outlet and return can be basically determined, but the length should be determined according to the length of the indoor unit and the decoration environment.
3) Installation of the air outlet of the central air conditioner
1. The air outlet of the central air conditioner should not be installed together with the lamp slot, because the lamp slot is easy to block the cold air or hot air sent by the air outlet, affecting the cooling and heating effect of the air conditioner.
2. When heating in winter, it is better to adjust the blade to 45 degrees after the air conditioner is installed, so that the hot air can be easily sent to all corners of the room. It is not good if it is too high or too low.
3. Generally, the central air-conditioning air outlet shall be installed before the wall is painted, because there is a gap between the air-conditioning air outlet and the wall, which can be made up by painting, so as to achieve aesthetics and air tightness.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist