Circular ceiling swirl diffusers,
Ceiling swirl diffusers are used as supply air diffusers for high rooms in comfort and industrial zones. For production halls, gymnasiums, theatres and conference rooms as well as for large internal spaces in airports, railway stations and shopping centers.
● The standard nominal sizes are 200, 250, 315, 400, 450, 500, 630.
● Made of aluminum sheet, powder coated.
● For Supply air.
● High induction, a rapid reduction of the temperature difference and airflow velocity.
● Discharge direction can be adjusted manually or with an actuator.
● Ideal for high ceilings.
● Diffuser available in RAL colors.
● Butterfly damper optional.
● Plenum box optional.
● Actuator optional for adjusting the air discharge direction.
Ceiling swirl diffusers in air conditioning systems create a swirl to supply air to rooms. The resulting airflow induces high levels of room air, thereby rapidly reducing the airflow velocity and the temperature difference between supply air and room air. Ceiling swirl diffusers allow for large volume flow rates. The result is a mixed flow ventilation in comfort zones, with good overall room ventilation, creating only very little turbulence in the occupied zone.
Ceiling swirl diffusers have adjustable air control blades. Different air patterns allow for cooling or heating mode, or for the adjustment to varying loads. Horizontal air discharge is Omni directional.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist