3rd , Hongca Road, Yinghong Industrial Zone, Yingde, Guangdong, China
VENTECH HVAC are always ready to help you.
First, Clean the air filter of the central air conditioner
a. Open the air grille, hold the two buttons, and slowly pull down at the same time;
b. Drag the hook on the air filter and pull it out diagonally below to take out the filter;
c. Cleaning method: use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust, or use clean water or warm water to clean. When there is too much dust, use a soft brush and neutral detergent. After washing, shake off the water, and then put it in a cool place to dry. Remember not to wash with hot water above 50 degrees to avoid fading or deformation; Do not dry on the fire, the filter may catch fire;
d. The air filter must be installed after cleaning. Hang the air filter on the protruding part of the upper part of the suction grille, and then fix it on the suction grille; Slide the convex handle on the back of the suction grille inward and install the air filter on the suction grille;
e. Close the suction grille, contrary to step a, press the filter signal reset key on the control panel, and the reminder sign of central air conditioning cleaning will disappear. If there is too much dust in the environment, the air filter should be cleaned about once every six months.
Second, Clean the air conditioning air grille
a. Open the air intake grille (the opening method is the same as above)
b. Take out the air filter (take out the method as above)
c. Take out the suction grille, open the suction grille to 45 degrees, and lift it up.
d. Cleaning method: clean with soft brush, water and neutral detergent, and then shake off the water; When there is a lot of dust, spray the fan or kitchen detergent directly onto the air suction grille, and wash it with water after 10 minutes. Remember not to wash with hot water above 50 degree, otherwise it will cause discoloration or deformation; Do not use liquid pesticides, gasoline, benzene, decontamination powder and other chemicals sold on the market.
e. After cleaning, install the air intake grille, install the air filter, and close the air intake grille.
Third, Cleaning of air conditioning water system
Because the inner surface of the air-conditioning water pipe is mainly attached with ca2+, mg2+, fe2+ and other compounds, that is, scale, which is neutral. Use 8 % ~10 % neutral descaling agent, corrosion inhibitor and coating water solution to clean for three times. The first cycle lasts for 12 hours, the second cycle lasts for 6 hours, and the third cycle lasts for 1 hour, and the water quality and water pipe surface conditions are detected in time. Generally, it can be cleaned after three times of cleaning. For air-conditioning water pipes that have not been cleaned for a long time, the cleaning time should be appropriately extended during the third time of cleaning.
Forth, Cleaning of cooling water system
Because most cooling water systems are open circulation systems, and the cooling water is in long-term contact with the air, the CO2, SO2, NO2, O2, and other gases in the air will dissolve in the cooling water and show acidity and strong ability (such as cavitation of the impeller of the cooling water pump). Over time, the cooling water pipe, filler surface, and water collecting plate form a kind of attachment containing Legionella pneumophila, B-hemolytic Streptococcus, algae, o2+ and other pathogenic microorganisms, Serious corrosion of water pipes and environmental pollution (acid rain near the cooling tower). Therefore, if acidic detergent is used for cleaning, use five thousandths of weak acidic descaling agent, corrosion inhibitor and coating water solution for three times. The cleaning procedure is the same as above.
Fifth, Cleaning of the phenolic pre-insulated air duct system
The cleaning of the ventilation duct system is the key and difficult point in the cleaning work, because the ventilation duct is generally in the ceiling, even if it is not in the ceiling, because the air ducts are sealed and connected, it is difficult to clean, and the mechanical cleaning method is often used. At present, the common cleaning method is to place the detection robot or pneumatic robot in the ventilation duct from the canvas soft connection of the unit, and control the cleaning robot in the ventilation duct through the robot control box outside the duct. For the duct system with a large amount of dust, the duct dust collector must be used to thoroughly collect the garbage in the duct to prevent secondary pollution.
Sixth, Cleaning of surface cooling, heating, humidifier surface, the inner surface of condensate pan, and return air outlet
The cleaning of surface cooling, heating, humidifier and return air outlet can improve air quality and have a strong energy-saving effect. The commonly used cleaning method is to use air jet cleaning agent, and then purge with high-pressure water or air to quickly dissolve and purge the dirt, and then rinse with low-pressure water.
The pollutants attached to the outer surface of the surface cooler contain pathogenic microorganisms such as hemolytic streptococcus. Most of the fins flow into the condensate tray after cleaning, and the long-term accumulation will cause secondary pollution of the water tray with peculiar smell. Therefore, the condensate tray cleaning can not be ignored. The common method for cleaning the condensate tray is to spray cleaning agent on the condensate tray and then rinse it with clean water.
Central air conditioner cleaning scheme:
1. Test the air: take samples of indoor air and analyze them to determine the air quality.
2. Sample the air duct: use the detection robot to sample in the air duct and analyze it to determine the degree of pollution.
3. Provide customers with analysis report: whether there are obvious microorganisms in the air supply, and whether there are visible dust particles entering the room in the ventilation system.
4. Formulate cleaning plan: analyze the mechanism of ventilation pipe, and formulate a set of plan in detail according to the requirements of customers.
5. Sign the contract: according to the analysis report and cleaning plan, negotiate the price with customers and sign the contract.
6. Preparation for construction: equipment and engineering personnel are stationed.
7. On site operation: use the cleaning robot to operate, and use the high-power special pipe vacuum cleaner to collect the pollutants in the pipe.
8. Disinfection: disinfect the pipeline and treat it with ultraviolet light to avoid secondary pollution.
9. Cleaning effect test: check the cleaning effect by visual inspection and weighing method.
10. Analysis report after cleaning: provide the customer with an analysis report after cleaning, and compare the values with those before cleaning.
11. Acceptance: inspect the cleaning quality according to the national standard of "code for cleaning of air conditioning and ventilation system" to ensure that the project quality meets the standard.
12. Site recovery: reinstall the removed air outlet and adjust the air volume.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist