VENTECH Slot diffusers direct the air from air conditioning systems at an angle into the room. The resulting airflow induces high levels of room air, thereby rapidly reducing the airflow velocity and the temperature difference between supply air and room air. The result is a mixed flow ventilation in comfort zones, with good overall room ventilation, creating only very little turbulence in the occupied zone.
Slot diffusers have adjustable air control elements. A hit & miss damper (optional) simplifies volume flow rate balancing for commissioning. Slot diffusers are space saving supply and extract air combinations.
● Nominal size: 1slot, 2slots, 3slots, 4slot, 5slots. Length customized.
● Diffuser made of extruded aluminum.
● High induction results in a rapid reduction of the temperature difference and airflow velocity.
● Butterfly damper optional.
● Individually adjustable air control elements to meet individual local requirements
● Diffuser available in RAL colors.
● For room heights up to 4 m (lower edge of suspended ceiling)
● For horizontal installation into walls and bulkheads
● Hit & miss damper optional.
● Eng angles, modular angles, 45°cutting end angles available.