VENTECH Jet nozzles are inconspicuous and discharge air long distances to the occupied zone. They can be adjusted electrically or manually and work in heating or cooling modes. Jet nozzles are used for preference where the supply air from the diffuser has to travel a large distance to the occupied zone. This is the case in large rooms (halls, assembly rooms etc.), particularly when the distribution of air via ceiling diffusers is not possible or not practical. Here jet diffusers are arranged in the side wall areas.
● Nominal sizes 100, 125, 150, 160, 200, 250, 315, 350, 400, 450, 500, 630.
● The direction of the air stream from the jet nozzle can be easily adjusted manually to suit particular on site conditions.
● The pivoting movement can be motorized within the range of ± 30°. The electric actuators for this can be externally or internally mounted.
● The wide range of designs available, the flexibility in adapting to local conditions and compliance with low noise requirements mean that VENTECH jet nozzles can be used in almost any air conditioning system.
● Diffuser made of aluminum, powder-coated.
● For long distance supply air.
● High induction results in a rapid reduction of the temperature difference and airflow velocity.
● Butterfly damper optional.